Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carving and Toasted Marshmallows



The other night, we carved our pumpkin, took out our chiminea and roasted marshmallows! It was such a great night! Sipping mulled wine and watching Aidan catch his marshmallows on fire! It was a hoot! I was so proud of Ted because he didn't even get ONE power tool out to carve the pumpkin! He did it all with steak knives! He definitely was the only one getting into it though. Aidan was to busy learning how to blow bubbles with his Nana!







I however, was able to enjoy a nice hot cup of mulled wine as I sat by the roasty-toasty chiminea watching my family!

"HERE'S LOOKIN' AT YOU...KID!"

Ahhhh...I love this time of the year!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I'll be picking up pumpkins tomorrow and now, maybe some marshmallows too!

Maggie said...

I love this time of year, too!! So funny his marshmellow caught on fire! =)