Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Wonder Why...

Ever have those days where you just wonder? Wonder why things seem to be so tough? Why decisions that need to be made just are too big to comprehend to make? Or you are so tired that even getting up out the chair or bed seems to be the biggest task? Or you wonder when things are going to get better? Or you'll have enough energy to make it through the day? Or enough patience with others to get through the day? The saying goes, "HE MAKES ALL THINGS GOOD"...and God does...but during the midst of trials, it is human to wonder and question as to WHEN...guess...I'm in the WHEN part of my pressures and trials...This song encourages me to calm down and to be peaceful in the storm while my answers come...

2 comments:

Angie Lynn said...

I really like that song too! Sorry you are in a pit of sorts! Hate those times but the refining is worth it isn't it? Too bad it doesn't stick a little longer with more time in between the "pits"! Speaking for myself of course! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Great song!!!