Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nothing to blog about



I have been on hiatus way too long. So many things have happened, but as I sit down this morning, writers block seems to have jumped in my way. Aidan and I have been spending our days either at the pool or the lake. Mainly because of my "threatened" bed rest from my doctor. Although Baby Luke comes on October 20th, my doctor is taking every precaution with this pregnancy as I have 5 babies in heaven already. I'm thankful for that, but nonetheless...IT IS SUMMER! How do I "take it easy" with a 3, almost 4 year old...IN THE SUMMER???? Hence...my nice tan. MEH! What are ya gonna do.

Hopefully, I can get back to bloggin' again. It seems that almost everytime something funny, noteworthy, or just a plain ol' memory happens, I think to myself...Hmmm..what a great post I could do with that...I even think up of a catchy little title...all to forget it by the time the weeks roll around and I sit down to write it out. Alas...my writer's block will soon be lifted...soon...right?

1 comment:

Helene said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! How exciting!!! I know how tired you must feel...I was exhausted chasing after Cole and Bella while I was pregnant with Garrett and Landon!!

Just keep taking it easy and enjoy the summer!!!