Friday, January 30, 2009

Shameful....

It seems that I have been on a hiatus from blogging...where did January go?????

Well, thankfully my blogging buddies have encourged me with awards! However, I am so ashamed that my post was to long ago to remember...! SORRY!!!

But Mom of One gave me this wonderful award...you're too kind...I promise I'll keep up my posts! HA!

So I have to list 5 addictions so here goes.....

1. Coffee...I mean who isn't!?

2. Law & Order: SVU! I don't plan anything on Tuesday nights at 9:00 pm! Really...I have no life...

3. Sleep...I don't get enough of it, but I'm addicted to it!

4. Yoga...I really love it, but it is super hard to concentrate with a 3-year-old hanging off of the Triangle Pose and a hubby watching you wondering how on earth can his wife move that way!

5. My hubby...*Collectively the crowd says....AWWWWWWWWWWW*

Now to pass on the love to the blogs I think are fabulous:

I Wasn't Born a Soccer Mom

Moseley Musings

The Jumbled Thoughts of Janet

Cheaper Than Therapy


I also have this assignments from Nancy at One Stop Boy Shop blogging moms.

I am to go to MY PICTURES folder and choose the 4th picture. And this is it...


This is me an my friend celebrating her bday this month!

Here are the rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same

Here are my tags:

Ali- The Home of the Lazy Dog

Valinda - The Krazy Kennedys

Mom of One

We Are That Family


Check these blogs out! Leave a comment...why not? Isn't that why we all blog? Just to get comments?! LOL!

7 comments:

Ali said...

HaHa, great picture! Thanks for the tag!

Janet said...

WOW! Thanks so much. I feel privileged to get an award after being the laziest blogger on the planet lately!

Nancy said...

Yay! You're back AND you played the game.. :) Great Pic.

Maggie said...

Congrats on the award and welcome back!!! =)

MAMA CEO said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Helene said...

Great picture!!! Congrats on the awards!

MAMA CEO said...

Ahhhh!!!! To back...it's such a lovely thing!